In 2022, after becoming a mom, I found myself drawing less than I had before. Sometimes, I would go weeks without creating anything. So to keep the creative juices fresh, every now and then I make it a goal to draw everyday of a week straight even if it was just five minutes a day. This piece is a result of one of those weeks!
- Drawn entirely during the night hours
- Scales are drawn with a technique I learned whilst drawing the Dragon of Crystal Pets
- Initially, her hair only went to the right, later in the drawing I added the other side
- Hands are still a challenge for me, but I like how they turned out in this piece!
- Animation with Procreate Animation Assistant